Friday 25 March 2011

Pictures I took for my newspaper

The following pictures where taken by me for the use of soft news story in my newspaper. In these pictures I wanted to encapsulate the image of my readers.

In this picture I think I framed the shot well producing a clear and crisp image however, the camera case and rubbish bin spoiled the shot somewhat

This picture was similar however I think this image was sharper and higher in clarity. For this reason I will use this image for my article.



The remaining images where decent, however I dont think they were suitable enough for the use of my article, there was not enough going on in these shots and felt quite plain to me; as previously mentioned because I'm targeting youth I want to incorperate images which encapsulated movment. For this reason I going to take more pictures to accompany the story


No comments:

Post a Comment