Monday 28 March 2011

Other Advertisements





Above is a advert design for the RED Driving school. I thought this advert was fitting in consideration of my target market. I got an image of the RED logo from Google images and used a basic text from Photoshop to construct this coupon
















The ASOS advert just above the Main headline was also inspired by my target market, besides music, sport and current affairs my newspaper also incorporates fashion into the full product, for this reason a advertisement of this orientation seemed fitting. To construct this advertisement I visited the ASOS website and selected a variety of products and then compiled these on photoshop by cut and pasting them into the same canvas. after doing this I then free-transformed the images and scaled them down to the same size.


(An example of how I obtained the pictures)

The pictures I used.


No comments:

Post a Comment